Sørina Higgins is a writer, English professor, editor, and Inklings scholar. She’s Chair of the Department of Language at Signum University’s Mythgard Institute. She also teaches English at King’s College (NYC) & Lehigh Carbon Community College, and serves as the Review Editor of Sehnsucht: The C. S. Lewis Journal. Sørina is the author of the blog “The Oddest Inkling,” devoted to a systematic study of Charles Williams’ works. She has published two books of poetry: Caduceus (David Robert Books, 2012) & The Significance of Swans (Finishing Line Press, 2008).
Sørina’s 2016 word-count-goal meter:
- Follow Sørina on twitter, @SorinaHiggins.
- Follow @Oddest_Inkling on twitter.
- Learn about the Inklings in Sørina’s Introduction to the Inklings lecture at the Look! Arts group in NYC. At the end of the video, stick around for a bonus poetry reading from her book Caduceus.
- Join Sørina in thinking about the connections between depression and artistic inspiration in her talk about Desolation and Creation.
- Check out the “Where We We Now” interview series Sørina did with artists, musicians, and writers about the current state of the arts.